Digitised Archives and Library Content
This is a listing of resources which provide access to digitized images from the collections. Please click here for catalogues.
For images from our collections, presented by item reference number, see our Image Database. Please note that this system is due to change.
Some entries on our CALM online catalogue include images.
Images of our Anglo-Saxon charters are included in the DigiPal palaeography resource.
Selected images from our collections are available for licensing through Bridgeman.
Records from the collection are included in the Adam Matthew ‘Early Modern England, Society, Culture and Everyday Life, 1500-1700’ resource. These are:
- CC-A/A/56: Charter of King James I, 1608
- CC-J/Q/426-499: City of Canterbury Quarter Sessions Papers, 1627-1700
- DCc-LitMs/E/39/a-c, John Bargrave’s portrait albums, c1670
- U4/25/1: Fordwich St Mary’s Church, churchwardens’ accounts, 1510-1537
- U11/8: travel diary of John Bargrave, 1645
- U47/A/1-4: Canterbury French Church, Actes du Consistoire, 1576-1663
- U85/38/14, Diaries of Sir Arthur Throckmorton Diary, 1578-1613
External family history resources
Images with indexes from our parish register collection are included on Findmypast.